Crusader Dagger with scabbard, practical blunt, light combat version
These daggers were mostly used as a secondary weapon by knights, unmounted mercenaries and archers, and upon the pommel of this dagger is a cross on both sides (the sign of the crusaders).
The blade of our replica is forged from spring steel and goes through to the round cast iron pommel, where it is screwed invisibly. The handle is wrapped in leather and braided wire. The dagger also has a solid crossguard. The blade is hardened to approx. 48 HRC in oil. The dagger has a deep, rather long groove. The tip is rounded and it’s edges are unsharpened. The dagger is therefore suitable for light exhibition combat. A matching wooden sheath covered with leather is included.
- Battle-ready Sword Category : SK-A
Learn more about our classification for blunt practical swords
- Blade material: Spring steel EN45
- Hardness of the blade: approx. 48 HRC
- Overall length: approx. 44 cm
- Blade length: approx. 29 cm
- Blade width: approx. 31 mm
- Including scabbard made of wood and leather
- Battle ready Version, also available as a decoratiove version (Art. nr. 0216347518)
- Weight (without scabbard): approx. 540 g
Teile Deine Erfahrung mit unserem Produkt uns und allen anderen Besuchern mit. Deine Emailadresse wird nicht veröffentlicht.