Dybek Training Sword
- TRAINING SWORD -
The high-quality carbon steel blade is forged in one piece to the pommel and riveted for safety. Cross guard and pommel are made from ornamented brass.
This is a replica of the famous Dybeck-Sword found in southern Sweden. Visit the original in Statens Museum,Stockholm.
This sword is suited for beginners and light swordplay.
- Battle-ready Sword Category : SK-C
Learn more about our classification for blunt practical swords
- Total length: approx. 90 cm
- Hilt length: approx. 12.5 cm
- Blade length: approx. 60 cm
- max. blade width: approx. 6 cm
- Cutting edge: approx. 3 mm
Strong leather sheath with belt-loop
Shipping weight: 2.15 kg