Folding Knife Zero Tolerance 0470 Sinkevich KVT,
Titanium Handle with Marbled Carbon Fiber Insert
This handsome design from ZT and Dmitry Sinkevich begs to take pride of place in your collection.
Not that the 0470 is a safe queen. Far from it. It's a highly practical, easy-to-EDC design that handles a wide range of tasks and looks good doing it.
The blade is made of CPM 20CV high-chromium stainless steel. This powdered metallurgy tool steel has a high volume of vanadium carbides for exceptional wear resistance and a truly long-lasting edge. The highest level of chromium of any high-vanadium steel gives it excellent corrosion resistance as well. The two-tone, satin-and-stonewashed blade finish looks handsome, while ZT's KVT (Kershaw Velocity Technology) ball-bearing opening and a flipper make the knife fast and easy to open.
The 0470's handle is titanium with an eye-catching marbled carbon fiber insert. Instead of a formal weave as in standard carbon fiber sheets, for ZT's marbled insert, the carbon fibers are dropped randomly onto the plate. Resin is then added to secure the fibers and produce a smooth surface, which is left with a matte finish for an intriguing and sophisticated look.
A titanium clip and a black anodized aluminum backspacer complete the look of this refined pocket knife.
- Made in the USA
- Blade material: CPM 20CV steel, stonewashed & satin finish
- Handle material: bead-blasted titanium with marbled carbon fiber insert
- Overall length: approx. 19.8 cm
- Blade length: approx. 8.6 cm
- Blade thickness: approx. 3 mm
- Closed length: approx. 11.2 cm
- Weight: approx. 92 g
- KVT ball-bearing opening system
- Titanium frame lock, hardened steel lockbar insert
- Reversible pocket clip (left/right, tip-up)
- Manufacturer's product no.: 0470
Shipping weight: 0.30 kg