Folding Knife Kershaw Natrix, Black
The Kershaw Natrix is based on brother brand Zero Tolerance's 0770, which itself was inspired by the award-winning ZT 0777.
This all-black Model has a drop-point blade made of 8Cr13MoV stainless steel and expertly heat-treated to bring out its high-performance qualities. Black-oxide blade coating, black hardware and black G10 handle scales ensure the black Natrix's dark good looks. Accessed with the built-in flipper, Kershaw's KVT (Kershaw Velocity Technology) ball-bearing opening system makes it easy to open the knife one-handed. An oversized pivot provides an attention-grabbing detail on the front, while Kershaw's patented Sub-Frame Lock secures the blade, provides a dramatic, contrasting line on the back and lightens the knife's overall weight. A decorative backspacer lightens the load even further and adds another embellishment.
Finally, a custom-designed deep-carry pocket clip echoes the lines of a special recess machined into the handle to complete this good-looking knife.
- Blade material: 8Cr13MoV stainless steel, black-oxide finish
- Handle material: G-10
- Overall length: approx. 19.1 cm
- Blade length: approx. 8.3 cm
- Closed length: approx. 10.8 cm
- Weight: approx. 82 g
- KVT ball-bearing manual opening
- Sub-frame lock
- Reversible deep-carry pocket clip (left/right, tip-up)
- Manufacturer's product no.: 7007BLK
Shipping weight: 0.20 kg