Folding Knife Kershaw Misdirect
The Misdirect is part of Kershaw's popular Starter Series, value-priced knives that offer lots of style and solid performance. The Misdirect is no exception.
Its 2.9-inch blade is a perfect size for everyday cutting tasks. The reverse tanto style ensures the tip is effectively positioned for piercing cuts and enables the Misdirect to slice through tough packaging and open quantities of mail with ease. Kershaw coated the blade with black-oxide and finished it in BlackWash?, an attractive combination that can also hide scratches.
Access the capable blade with Kershaw's tried-and-true SpeedSafe® assisted opening, which helps you open the Misdirect with minimal effort. The efficient flipper double-purposes as a fingerguard when the knife is open. The stainless steel handle is smooth, sleek, and modern. Bead-blasting gives it a non-reflective matte finish that looks great. The Kershaw logo is lasered on the handle instead of the blade to maintain the Misdirect's clean and minimalistic style.
The Misdirect offers 3 pocketclip positions. A textured backspacer transitions into a handy lanyard hole at the end of the handle. If you're looking to get started in the knife world-without busting the budget-don't miss the Misdirect.
- Blade material: 4Cr13 stainless steel, black-oxide BlackWash finish
- Handle material: Stainless steel, stonewashed finish
- Overall length: approx. 17,5 cm
- Blade length: approx. 7.6 cm
- Closed length: approx. 10,1 cm
- Weight: approx. 92 g
- Frame lock
- SpeedSafe assisted opening
- Reversible pocket clip (right, tip-up/tip-down, left, tip-up)
- Manufacturer's product no.: 1365
Shipping weight: 0.20 kg